PixelRoad is a 3DS homebrew to demonstrate how to create a simple game with lpp-3ds using a simple syntax.
In this game, you have to guide a pixel with your touchscreen from a start point (green) to a finish point (blue).
To create custom levels, make your own level in BMP format and put it in levels folder named as NUM.bmp where NUM is the number of the level.
- Added timing for your play, test your accuracy and your speed.
- Added possibility to take screenshot of your result.
- Added new default levels.
- Added possibility to load custom levels, you need only Paint to create new levels.
- Author's website - http://rinnegatamante.it
- Author's Tweet - https://twitter.com/rinnegatamante/status/728614009306492928
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/pixelroad-a-stupid-game-hb-to-test-lpp.375292
- Wololo - https://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?t=45687