|Author||Skinticket, Slasher, Xigency|
PSPosx a PSP shell released by Team PSPCrazy, that can be used to view pictures, play music, browse files, execute homebrew etc.
It was participated in the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2006 (PSP Applications).
- Loading Eboots and going back to PSPosx.
- Loading UMD's and going back to PSPosx.
- 5 Click-able Tabs: Desktop, Games, Music, Images, Browse.
- Icon support as in Icons are movable and can be deleted.
- MP3 Player (Play/Stop, Pause).
- Image Viewer (JPG, PNG) with slideshow option.
- Edit image using Paint.
- Set image as your desktop background.
- Multiple Desktop Support.
- PMP Support (28 Icons on each Desktop).
- Minimizible Programs.
- Maximize Programs.
- USB On and Off (Delete Icon's, Copy To Desktop).
- Exit PSPosx and go back to regular XMB.
Place the folders to the GAME folder, like so, /PSP/GAME/PSPOSX/ and /PSP/GAME/PSPOSX%/.
Toggle the following Tabs to use the features: Desktop, Games, Music, Images and Browse.
The WALLPAPERS folder is for optional use, you can put it anywhere on your PSP Memory Stick and access via the BROWSE tab within psposx, and you can set them as your background.
L/R - Switch between Tabs
This is for version 1.5 PSP only.
Developers note this is a beta version and may experience crash once in a while.
Many thanks to everyone at PSPCRAZY.COM and the Beta testers HARRY, and MJFMURRAY.
ORIGINAL (ORIGINAL GFX done by Mr.Graphics/Unique).
GFX done entirely by Skinticket.
Coding done by Slasher, and Xigency.
- Author's website - http://slasher.team-duck.com/Site/Apps
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1921.0