From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||2.0 (20 Aug 2009)|
PSPTweaker is a tool to perform various operations on your PSP, such as registry hacks and cleaning. It is available in both English and Italian.
This is an entry from the Neo Summer Coding Compo 2009 (PSP Applications, 6th place).
Copy the folder PSPTweaker to /PSP/GAME/ (3XX/4XX kernel).
Automatic language selection between:
- English (default).
- Delete useless history file. Delete a totally useless file created by browser history.
- Delete history. Delete browser history.
- Delete cookies. Delete browser cookies.
- Delete auth info. Delete authentication info.
- Displays infos on PSP model and mainboard.
- Swap Cross and Circle settings. JP (Circle-Enter/Cross-Back) or EUR (Cross-Enter/Circle-Back).
- Activate WMA. Activate WMA support.
- Activate Flash Player. Activate Flash Player in the browser
- Font Hack. Allows to load fonts from MS, flash1 or flash0 (original).
- Warning: when loading from MS or Flash1, the folder FONT needs to be written in uppercase.
- To restore the initial settings, you need to load from Flash0.
- Dump UMD in ISO. Dump UMD to MemoryStick in ISO format.
- Exit from PSPTweaker and return to dashboard.
PSP Tweaker (Juanito Molotovi Valtierra)
- Added UMD dumper (ISO, title from SFO).
- Added motherboards until TA-90 v2.
- Added Kirk and Spock version to Hardware Info.
- Now uses VLF 1.0.
- Some bugfixes.
- First public release.