PS-CoverFLow is a homebrew Cover Flow application for PSP. It is a MP3 player application that is coded in lua.
Copy all contents of the RAR archive into the ms_root. The game has to be in ms0:/PSP/GAME/ or else it will not work properly.
Note: You must have at least one image in ms0:/PICTURE/covers/ folder to run the coverflow or else it will not work. Also you must have your music under ms0:/MUSIC/.
About album art
Your album art must be the same name as your MP3 (e.g. test.jpg for your image if your song is test.mp3).
You may get compatible album art images from amazon.com and search for your album of the song of you want. then save the bigger image of it, which should 240x240 in size. Not the small thumbnails.
Alternatively you must have JPG or PNG images with the size 240x240 for it to look nice or it will be glitchy.
Cross - Select item
Circle - Go back (Previous screen or Menu)
Square - Side menu
Triangle - Screenhot (to /PSP/PHOTO/)
Select - Leave photo mode when displaying picture
R - Next song/Delete album art (Side menu)
L - Previous song/Delete album art and song (Side menu)
Analog Left - Scroll covers left
Analog Right - Scroll covers right
D-Pad - Move through items and covers
- Changed a bit.
- Cleaned up side menu some.
- Progress bar.
- Customizable config file that can customize just about everything that has a color to it.
- Or use internal theme/config generater under settings.
- Battery percent instead of bar.
- Several PSP style system messages have been added. makes it look cool.
- Recoded it all and compacted it:
- Faster loading speeds for everything.
- Almost 3000 total lines of code.
- CoverFLow slightly improved.
- Music browser has directory support.
- SMART next/previous song switcher (music browser).
- Supports /MUSIC folder and /PSP/MUSIC folders.
- ID3 support under music browser now, appears only while MP3 playing.
- Timer and song time.
- Progress bar.
- If you press select under the coverflow media player switches music info modes.
- Shuffle mode can be activated by square and play the next song with r (not in the coverflow player mode).
- Its finally implemented.
- If image too large it will tell you ( so use resize to 480*272 mode, press triangle).
- If image displayed press select to exit the image.
- With music and photo support.
- Launch Lua files.
- Will add launching of pbp,iso,psx soon.
- Added that mode.
- Mem stick, UMD, flash1-3.
- If no UMD switches to memstick.
- Flash support disable.
- System info:
- Displays your PSP information.
- Theme/config generator, customize and make themes.
- And a LOT more to list.
sony PSP player for his coverflow code.
yongobongo's id3 tag support.
FaT3oYCG for reporting a bug.
homemister and pickdat and luaplayerhm.