From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Pegs DS is a Peg solitaire for the DS. This homebrew is available in English and French.
It includes a DLDI saving version and a saveless version with plain nds, .ds.gba and .sc.nds versions for both.
To install, copy the appropriate file to the root directory of the card.
The standard game fills the entire board with pegs except for the central hole.
You can move a starting peg horizontally or vertically to hop over and clear other pegs from the board.
The goal is to end with only one peg in the centre of the board.
- Play enhancements/tweaks.
- Reduced saveless version from 2161 Ko to 886 Ko.
- Reduced DLDI save version from 2220 Ko a 945 Ko.
- Altered music.
- Splash screens reduced.
- In the initial menu the game goes to demo after 15 seconds.
- Author's website - http://kukulcan.dev-fr.org