No Place To Hide
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|No Place To Hide|
No Place To Hide is a minigames collection for the NDS, inspired by a flash game where you have to dodge the blue shapes as they appear on stage. It is made with PAlib.
In each game you must avoid letting your character get touched by any of the baddies.
They increase in both speed and numbers as the game goes on, so stay on your toes. Also look out for the tribute to the old arcade classics and home computer raves!
Avoid, avoid again, scores!
There are a total of 10 minigames all in different themes, as well as a WiFi mode for the online high scores.
Stylus - Move characters/objects (in games)
D-Pad - Move to the boat (boat game)
A - Start the boat (boat game)
Tested on Games n 'Music (DLDI v2 firmware 1.3).
- WiFi is working good now.
- The WiFi doesn't work since an update of appache+php. This bug will be fixed soon.
- Small update, with new songs of HtheB!
- The WiFi and sound added, some bugs fixed!
- The WiFi is coming.
- No Place To Hide's site opened and download are available.
- Neoflash team.
- PAlib and Mollusk.
- All #dsdev.fr.
- All the community of ds development.
- Sgstair for wifilib.
- Thoduv and Alx06.