New Style Boutique 3 Save Editor 3DS
|New Style Boutique 3 Save Editor|
This is a save editor for New Style Boutique 3 Styling Star.
The program has a RAW tab which holds raw data, this was created in-case of incorrect alignment or ID placement, which includes:
- The type of eyes of your character.
- The type of mouth of your character.
- The type of eyebrows of your character.
- The type of hair of your character.
- The character's hairstyle/fringe.
- The character's hair main & highlight colors.
- (Note: The character's lipstick, eyelash color, eye shadow, contacts color, blush color, eye color, nail color does not have ID list).
If you would like to select a item from one of the ID lists, just copy the id number, found between the 2 buttons and paste it into the corresponding numeric box.
The main reason for the RAW tab (which holds raw data) is because the IDs for most things are random, e.g. hair1 = 01 while hair2 = 07, this also allows the freedom of change, note that the ID lists may not contain all of the IDs so you can mess around and see if you can find more but, most of the IDs are in the lists and the ones which don't have a list available can more or less be changed in-game.
Warning: be cautious of the numeric boxes as you can change the value just by scrolling up and down while your mouse cursor is over them.
- All of these can be changed in the settings of the save editor.
- FTP support, now instead of moving files around, from 3DS to PC and vise versa, you can just dump the save and then edit it directly on your 3DS via FTP.
- Language select, re-added the language select, note that not everything is translated.
- Backup (PC only), a backup file will be created in the specified directory.
- Removed the ability to change the language.
- Removed the backup function.
- Removed №3.
- Fixed the time of day, now it will display the correct time.
- Fixed the option to add 99 of all clothing to both the shop and wardrobe, now it should work without a doubt.
- Fixed a issue with the face type, where the incorrect type would be displayed.
- Updated the birthday editor, now it's just numbers and the day will caped to the month's max day, e.g. December = 31, February = 29.
- Updated the character edit options, now they are with pictures! (that's also the reason why the size is a bigger compared to the previous version).
- Changed the Sales and Funds from needing a correctly formatted currency string to a numeric up down which doesn't require any formatting.
- Changed the look of the entire editor, including the icon.
- Added the ability to change the in-game model type.
- Added the ability to change the character's height.
- Added the ability to change the character's birthmark placement.
- Added the ability to edit favorite outfits, via id.
- Added a RAW tab which holds raw data, this was created in-case of incorrect alignment or ID placement, this tab also holds most of the new features:
- The time of day's day/month can now be changed;
- The type of eyes your character has [ID list ✔];
- The type of mouth your character has [ID list ✔];
- The type of eyebrows your character has [ID list ✔];
- The type of hair your character has [ID list ✔];
- The character's hairstyle/fringe [ID list: ✔];
- The character's hair main & highlight colors [ID list: ✔];
- Current clothing, added merely for the ability to have a character in underwear, more info can be found in the editor;
- The character's lipstick, eyelash color, eye shadow, contacts color, blush color, eye color, nail color [ID list:✖].
- Added language select, available: Chinese (Simple/Traditional), Dutch, English, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish & Russian.
- Removed Citra mode, for now anyway.
- Optimized the editor, smaller size, by removing a few of the editors components.
- Default language is English, if you change the language and close the editor it will save.
- Added 3 new eye shapes.
- Changed the backup algorithm again, now instead of having the date and time at the end there will be a index from 0x0 - 0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
- Changed the way the save file is read so now, if anything in the file is out of bound, the editor will use the default value.
- Fixed a backup issue by changing the algorithm.
- Added hair style types 16 - 99.
- Added even MORE hair styles (around 15).
- Changed Girl 4-1 & Girl 4-2, under wallpaper, to Angelique 1 & Angelique 2.
- Fixed a issue where the save wouldn't open because of their hair style type and/or hair style.
- Added ability to change your name.
- Added ability to change shop name.
- Added ability to change your birthday.
- Added ability to change your character (Face style, Eye shape, Freckles, Hair style (+Type), Mouth & Skin tone).
- Added ability to change city name.
- Added Citra Mode (if you use Citra to play the game then the initial directory will be the Citra generated one).
- Added ability to get all wardrobe clothing.
- Changed the UI, more understandable and easier to use.
- Changed the All shop clothing x99 to All shop and wardrobe clothing x99.
- Changed the label Day time to Time of day.
- Changed more functions onto my custom ones.
- Added ability to change your games time of day.
- Added ability to change your stylist points.
- Substituted a lot of function with my own custom functions so, smaller app size and faster execution.
- Fixed a issue which occues when opening your save and you have 0 funds and/or sales.
- Added ability to see player name (No editing).
- Added ability to see shop name (No editing).
- Changed the backup algorithm, now you shouldn't get a 'file already exists' error.
- Fixed a culture issue which some people have been encountering (hopefully).
- Fixed a issue where the save file wouldnt load.
- Fixed a, rare, 'access denied' issue when a backup is being made.
- Change currency.
- Change sales amount.
- Change funds amount.
- Change phone wallpaper.
- Change stylist rank.
- Get all clothing x99.
- Notes: If you want to input your own sales/funds amount then you have to keep the syntax: $1,234,567,890.10.