NDS Backup Tool Slot2
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|NDS Backup Tool Slot2|
A DS rom/save dumper for DLDI supporting GBA slot flashcarts.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
In menu follow instructions on inserting cart. To dump the rom, save dumping and restoration is on the menus before this.
Wait for dump to finish (a 32 Megabyte/ 256Megabit rom goes roughly at the rate of 1% every 2-3 seconds).
The name of the SAV file that is created automatically: GameTitle_GamecodeRomVer.sav, sv1 ~ sv9. If all files are present, the oldest file overwrite will be overwritten.
R (twice) - dump the rom
L/R - switch to Save Backup/Save Restore/Rom Backup
- A - update the contents of the SAVE as a backup of ROM
- B - SAV to create a new file, make a backup of the contents of the SAVE of ROM
- A - SAVE the ROM to restore to (write),
- B - initialized with 0xFF the SAVE area of ROM
- A - updated as a backup with the contents of the dumped ROM
- B - NDS create a new file, make a backup of the contents of the dumped ROM
- X - replacement of the NDS ROM Slot-1
- Start - exit program
Slow when file size is large.
Tested on Acekard2i
- EZ flash IV updated with software