From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
This is a library to manage your collection of comics, movies, stamps, etc. Anything that can be categorized and stored.
It was present it to the NEO Spring Coding Compo 2008 and ranked 6th.
- 2 languages : english/french
- You can manage 8000 files
- You can Create, edit, delete and search a file with a stylus
- Included 2 filters for filtering unchangeable (not seen and lent to)
- Options for create and activate a filter 3 to 20
- The LED blinks for a file not seen
- Put your cover in data /Jaquettes on format .JPG 128*192
- For a file number 1==>1.jpg, for number 2==> 2.jpg, etc...
- Auto save config on Media.ini & save database on media.txt
- Support DLDI
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch it and copy it to the root directory of the card