Lua SysTem PSP
|Lua SysTem (LUASYS)|
|Author||R. Yonaba (SeanPaul223)|
Lua SysTem, also known as LUASYS, is a shell-like multi application tool written by R. Yonaba (SeanPaul223). 2 versions for the final build are provided incuding source code: one in English and another one in French.
This is an entry from the Scenery Beta 2008 (PSP Applications).
- File Browser.
- MP3 Player.
- Lua Player.
- Possibility to activate USB Mode through L on The Main Menu Screen.
- Animated Boot screen.
- Animated Credits screen.
Extract the archive contents into ms0:/ folder (the root of your Memory Stick).
Developer noted not to modify the path, or the shell would not work.
PSP Fat and Slim compatible (with Homemister's LuaPlayerHm v5).
- Final build.
- A pre-release (beta/demo).
- Code optimised.
- Bios Mode Added.
- Graphinc application coded by HaxxMan.
- New fonts for Displayed Texts.
- Icons to restart of quit the Shell.
- File Explorer.
- Now runs JPG, PNG, LUA, and PBP Files.
Homemister and PickDat.
Mediumgauge For PSPFiler.
Akabane and Sabbator Forum XTreamLua.
The Developers of PSPEmail & SMS, Adhoc Messenger.
Dev Forums: Devsgen, XtreamLua.
- QuickJump - http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/141518-release-final-build-lua-system-sp4.html
- QuickJump - http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/140358-release-beta-lua-system-sp3-beta.html
- QuickJump - http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/138292-release-lua-system-sp1.html
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/lua-system