Loophole is a single player 2D puzzle platformer based around using players as platforms. When you are controlling a player, the others are frozen and can be jumped on like platforms.
Available in 3DSX format.
Copy the folder containing .3dsx and .smdh into the 3ds folder on your SD card, then run with Homebrew Launcher.
Only one player is controlled at a time, the others are frozen and can be used as platforms to get to the end point.
Circle Pad Left/Right - Move left/right
A - Jump
Y - Use
X - Swap
B - Respawn
Start - Pause
Select - Close program
Everything was ported over successfully except for the following:
- The Show connections feature could not be ported over due to LovePotion's line drawing not being 100% complete.
- The game's screen is super zoomed in.
Special thanks to:
- Korosu for making Loophole.
- CKlidify for porting it over to 3DS.
- VideahGams for making LovePotion.