From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Lactose Intoler-Ants is a homwbrew that players need to kill ants to prevent them stealing food.
It is developed with DevKitPro 1.4.6, Pa Lib Community Update 080203, DevKitArm r21, iDeaS NDS Emulator, Visual C++ Express 2008.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch it and copy it to the root directory of the card
It's a beautiful sunny day, you decide to take the field to make a little picnic with colleagues but you find a problem... Nature defends his area and sent all types of ants to steal our cheese. Use a magnifying glass and the sun's rays to kill all the ants.
As the level increases, more ants would appear.
Stylus - burn ants, move cheese
L/R - put a magnifying glass to burn ants or the "hand" to move the cheese
Tested on: Flashcard SuperCard DSTWO with EOS Firmware 1.04
- Flashcard NDSTT with Firmware 1.17
- Minor improvements.
- Switching from magnifying glass to hand implemented.
- Bugs fixed.
- Released Original TOJam Version
- Programmer - Adrian Ma
- Programmer - Jeff Ma
- Graphics Designer - Angela Lau
- Sound - Arthur Zaragoza