JKSM Rosalina: revision 3DS
|JKSM Rosalina: rev.333|
JKSM Rosalina: rev.333 is a 3DS homebrew application that allows you to backup, restore save files for 3DS cartridges, and 3DS eShop titles (including GB and GBC virtual console).
This version's 3DSX is only compatible with the Rosalina entrypoint of the Homebrew Launcher. For the old *hax 3dsx please visit the original fork by JK.
Available in 3DSX and CIA formats.
In order to build this from source, you will need to:
- Install the following portlibs from 3ds_portlibs - zlib (install first), libpng (requires zlib), freetype (requires libpng) and bzip2.
- Build and install - ctrulib, citro3d (at the time of release, both are @v1.3.0), xerpi's sf2d, xerpi's sftd and xerpi's sfil.
This fork moves the JKSV folder from the root of the sdcard to the sd:/3ds/data/JKSM/ folder.
You must move your saves there before you are able to restore it.
- Thanks to JK for the original JKSM.
- Thanks to Phalk for porting it over to Rosalina/new-hbmenu 2.0.
- Thanks to saibotu @Homebrew Discord #dev for helping to fix the makefile.
- Thanks Naxann for 3ds_portlibs, smealum for ctrulib, fincs for new-hbmenu/citro3d, xerpi for sf2d/sftd/sfil portlibs.
- GitHub - https://github.com/DeathAngel74/JKSM