JKSM Rosalina 3DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|JK Save Manager Rosalina|
|Version||12 Jul 2017|
JKSM Rosalina is a fork from JK's Save Manager. It is a 3DS homebrew application that allows you to backup, restore save files for 3DS cartridges, and 3DS eShop titles (including GB and GBC virtual console).
This version's 3DSX is only compatible with Rosalina entrypoint of Homebrew Launcher.
This fork moves the JKSV folder from the root of the sdcard to the sd:/3ds/data/JKSM/ folder. You must move your saves there before you are able to restore it.
- Changed back to the original unicode font.
- Changed the default font.
- Changed default save backup and configurations folder from "JKSV" to "3ds/data/JKSM" -- Move your previous created save backups there.
- Removed the 3dsxmode activation conditional, effectively making JKSM compatible with Rosalina.
- Ps.: This will not work with *hax entrypoints. Use the latest release from J-D-K's original repository for that.