From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
|Author(s)||HomebrewStore Development Team|
|Version||2.50 LP Avalon (29 Jan 2012)|
HomebrewStore is a PlayStation Store clone for homebrew content that is completely usable on Official Firmware PSP units.
This was one of the contest entries for the PSP Genesis Competition 2011.
Note: As the hbstore.screeze.com website is no longer active, the application will not work.
Through HomebrewStore you can download and install games, applications, emulators, and more.
Patches are installed automatically to the client upon connecting to the HomebrewStore Network, allowing for quick and easy installation of new features.
- Mobile Device Queuing Support.
- Adds Genesis Competition Splash Screen (flashes quickly on first start due to Store - Preparations taking the rendering loop).
- Includes LivePatch 4190310 (Screenshots for items).
- Includes LivePatch 4090644 (Scalable Storefront Categories).
- Improved patching support.
- Bugfix in patch error handling.
- Click sound added.
- Slightly modified user interface.
- Includes LivePatch 222416 (Adds percentages to download progress bar).
- Includes LivePatch 2261007+3050410 (Adds search capability).
- Patches can now be automatically applied while the client checks for updates.
- Revamped user interface.
- Content listings now report number of downloads (Data collected since 1/27/2011).
- Categories can now be sorted by number of downloads.
- Content being downloaded will now display transfer progress.
- Firmware requirement dropped from 6.20 to 5.00.
- Chances of content download corruption when installing more than one item during a single use reduced.
- Content installation folder is now displayed on item description pages.
- A menu selection bug that could cause the user to be stuck when changing pages was fixed.