Gamebootools (Spanish) is a homebrew developed by __QAT. It allows user to change the gameboot and its opening_plugin.rco (file that carries the gameboot runtime) using only the PSP.
It also has other functions such as freeing up space on Flash0 or USB connections.
This is an entry from the Scenery Beta 2009 (PSP Applications).
Note: Flashers or features that require alterations in the flash of the device can brick your PSP. Please backup your important data accordingly and use with caution.
Copy the GAME folder to the root of the Memory Stick, which should look like this
This version of Gameboot-tools allows you to have 10 gameboots to choose from saved on the Memory Stick.
Theme names setup
Open the gameboots in ms:/PSP/GAME/Gameboot-tools/GAMEBOOT/.
- Within that folder there are 10 folders for each of the gameboots, the first one serves as a template, and the rest come with the original for you to modify.
- Inside each of the gameboots folders it needs a gameboot and its opening_plugin.rco.
On the other hand, inside the GAMEBOOTS folder you will find a text file called Gameboots names.txt that contains 10 single lines of Gameboot "Original".
- Where it says "Original" you can replace them with names of the Gameboot themes that go in that positions.
- Once the gameboots are correctly placed you can select them from the homebrew.
D-Pad - Browse the options
Cross - Select the option
Circle (Gameboots Menu) - Delete Gameboot
Circle (USB Menu) - Deactivate the connection
It has been tested at 5.00m33-6.
Works for PSP with a CF installed (Not compatible for PSP 3000 or Slim with TA-088v3 board).
Slower flashing speed compare to previous versions.
- Important graphical improvements .
- Added function to check files (Less risk of brick).
- Go from LuaHM7 to HMv2.
- Improved credits.
- USB connection to the 4 flash memories.
- Added Splash Scenerybeta 2009.
- Code totally rewritten.
- Now 10 Gameboots can be brought into the MS.
- Includes Menus for each section.
- It has a USB connection.
- Credits can be displayed.
- You can choose which folder to free memory from (dic or font).