GaleriaMarkef (Spanish) is a PSP homebrew application that can display your photos in a gallery interface.
This is an entry from the Scenery Beta 2011 (PSP Applications).
It can display up to 9 images in PNG format.
Place the image in the path /PSP/GAME/galeriamarkef/tusimagenes/, the images will have to be named image1, image 2, etc.
The application supports all resolution however it is only adivsed for square images, as the image will be shown inside a suqare frame.
D-Pad - Move between gallery
Cross/Circle/Triangle/Square - Change background
Select - Take screenshot
- Slide sound.
- Flake effect.
- Customizable texts by accessing the tuimagenes folder and editing them with the notepad itself.
- New fonts.
- Charging screen.
- The screen has been limited and does not protrude.
- Images re-adjusted (they fit perfectly in the gallery).
- Captures are made with the SELECT key.
- The analog is usable to shift as well.
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/galeriamarkef