From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||2.2 (21 Jan 2010)|
Explored is a file explorer for PSP which can edit files, play music and run Lua files. It is programmed in Lua by adrain-SAYA, available in French, Spanish and English.
It is featured at the Scenery Beta 2009 (PSP Applications).
- Plays music files in different formats (one plays only MP3, the other plays other formats due to compatilbility issues).
- View images in different formats.
- Browse files within Memory Stick.
- Connect by USB will allow you to explore Memory Stick, or any of the flashes from the computer.
- Copy and Paste, Cut and Paste, Rename, Delete files.
- View Lua files.
D-Pad - Mark a file or folder
Square - View options for a file or folder
Cross - Run the file, Accept the menu functions
Circle - Exit any options menu
Select - Show USB menu
D-Pad Right - Select multiple files
L+Up - ISO folder
L+Down - GAME folder
L+Left - PHOTO folder
L+Right - MUSIC folder
L+R - Configuration menu
Analog - Quickly scroll through menus
Left/Triangle - Return to the previous directory
R+Circle - Stop music
L+Left - Previous song
L+Right - Next song
L+Up - Select favorite folder
D-Pad - Move through text
D-Pad+Square - Move through text in a faster speed
L - Toggles between normal and tuned display
R - Change background display with text color
Circle - Go back
- Added a Lua file compiler. Thanks to coder trom_us (To use the compiler, choose a file with the .lua extension and select the 3rd option in the menu, the compiled files are saved in the same path as the original file with the .luacompiled extension).
- Added multiple languages: Spanish, English and French.
- Added folder and file order.
- Possibility to change the CPU speed.
- File multi-selection.
- Possibility of creating music playlists.
- Automatic image centering.
- Continuous music playback.
- Added text viewer in different formats (txt, lua, hmt, mht, html, cpp).
- Added option to run or view Lua files.
- Ability to see the icon of an eboot.pbp and run it.
- Option to select favorite folder for quick access.
- During file copying, added existing file notice.
- Added error interpreter.
- Added information bar with CPU level, time and battery.
- Added effects in the text.
- Added progress bar in music.
- Fixed different bugs.
- Improvements in graphical environment.
- Possibility to explore flash0 and 1.
- Added splash of scenery beta 09.
- Added USB option by UMD.
- It has system information.
- Quick movement between folders using the stick.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Compilation improved.
- ZIP extraction.
- Initial release.
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/explored