From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||1.1 (2 May 2008)|
EuromillionPlayer (French) is a lottory homebrew game based on the European betting raffle Euromillion. It is developed in C++ by kenium.
It simulates the lottery raffle game Euromillion.
Pick any 5 numbers (between 1 and 50) as well as 2 star numbers (between 1 and 9) for your raffle ticket. Then click draw and see if you are the lucky winner.
Draw as many times as you like, or change your choice of numbers using the clear button.
List of buttons:
- Cross (Exit game).
- Effacer (Clear All).
- Numero suivant (Next group, Next number).
- Lancer le tirage (Test combination).
You can use the buttons on your PSP instead, which serve the same purposes.
D-Pad/Analog - Move pointer
Cross - Select
L/R - Go to the previous/next group
Triangle - Clear all
Start - Try your luck
Select - Instructions
- Mandatory include a number in each of the 5 groups and in the 2 stars.
- The pointer goes slightly faster.
- Navigation between the groups in case of having made a mistake in the number and a circle that shows us where we are.
- New functions of the keys.
- New sound when an award is won.
- Fixed the bug "Drawing No.1" when the game is deleted and restarted.
- Author's website - https://keniumdev.blogspot.com