EasyRPG Player Updater - RE 3DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|EasyRPG Player Updater - RE|
|Author(s)||gnmmarechal (GS 2012)|
EasyRPG 3DS Updater: RE is a homebrew application that allows you to update EasyRPG 3DS to the latest available version. It fetches the latest update directly from Jenkins server, meaning you'll always get the latest build.
It is written with LUA script that runs on LPP-3DS by Rinnegatamante.
- Update easyRPG 3DS to the latest build from the 3DS.
- Now updates directly from Jenkins.
Available as a CIA (v2.1.1) and 3DSX (v2.1.0).
- CIA - Copy .cia to your SD card and install it with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DSX - Copy the easyrpgdlre folder to the 3ds folder on your SD card and run it via homebrew loader.
A - Update to the latest stable build
Y - Update to the latest build
X - Open the RPG Maker Game Store
B - Quite to HBL
EasyRPG 3DS Updater: RE v2.0.0 Alpha (Gnmpolicemata)
EasyRPG Updater: RE - Showcase (Gnmpolicemata)
- Fifth stable release.
- Minor update. Only for the CIA build. Fixes minor issue.
- Forth stable release.
- Now also available as a CIA, can update the CIA version as well.
- Third stable release.
- Basic storefront is done. Build number is now fetched from Jenkins.
- Second stable release.
- Users are now given the choice of downloading the latest OR the latest stable build from Jenkins.
- Work on an automatic game downloader & installer is being done. However, this will probably require lots of bandwidth. This may or may not come as it uses a free host. The code will be written though, if you want to host your own storefront.
- First Stable release.
- Initial release, seems stable.
- Author's website - https://gs2012.xyz/3ds/easyrpgdlre
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-easyrpg-3ds-updater-re.423888