Dungeon Master DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Dungeon Master DS|
Dungeon Master DS is a project to port Dungeon Master to the Nintendo DS console.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy the whole content to the root directory of the card
With this version you could (like the original) see the main screen, and click on the green button Enter. Player will be in the first level of the game.
Do not pay attention to the artifacts, they will not be there any more in very little time.
Up - move forward
Down - move backward
Left - strafe left
Right - strafe right
L - turn left
R - turn right
- Encoder C / C + + Lord Raptor, OXyGN
- Encoder ASM / C / C + + Pitt
- A person who knows perfectly Dungeon Master (for perfect fit) Lord Raptor
- A rather specialist graphic sprites, tiles and company hdxs