From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Tony Davis (GPF)|
GPF's Duke3Ds is a port of a FPS game Duke Nukem 3D from GP2X.
It was an entry to the NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition.
- Download DUKE3DS016nds.rar
- Extract the folder called 'duke3d' and it's contents to the root of your card
- Extract Duke3dS.nds anywhere to your card (DLDI patch it if your card needs it)
- Download the shareware version of Duke Nukem 3D from here
- Extract and install the shareware version to your computer
- Browse to where you installed it and copy the file 'DUKE3D.GRP' to the 'duke3d' folder on your card
- Run Duke3dS.nds from the homebrew menu of your card
Varied weapon has a most curious:
Passing by a rocket launcher to blast bombs by remote control. There are also weapons and shrink conjectural enemies.
If you are someone who likes strong characters in this game you can increase the strength of Nuke (Character name) eating steroids found by the game's levels. You also have Jetpack, night vision goggles and a Holoduke. Which is neither more nor less than a hologram that distracts enemies.
D-pad - move Duke
A - fire
B - jump
X - look up
Y - look down
Left trigger - strafe left
Right trigger - strafe right
Select - use item
Start - select
Touchscreen - look around, change weapon