A clone of the Wii channels menu, on a smaller scale, with some artistic license taken. Main purpose is to launch NDS files.
- Brightness adjustment.
- Design resemables the Nintendo Wii channel.
Each program should have its own 80x48 px icon in the /qlshell/icons/ folder.
The icons are in .gif to go in DSChannels must save them in .pcx.
These icons have to be stored in the folder /qlshell/icons/ with the same name as the program (stored in the /apps/ folder) but without the .nds extenstion. However if the file contains the .sc extension you will need to include it when naming the icon for that particular file.
- Program - Nintendo DS.nds
- Icon - Nintendo DS.pcx
- Program - Nintendo DS.sc.nds
- Icon - Nintendo DS.sc.pcx
D-Pad - Move
A - Select
Stylus - Scroll, Select
L/R - Change page
- Author's website - http://grizzly.thewaffleiron.net/dualchannel (archived)