DAPES, Drawing and Picture Editing Software, is an application similar to the Paint on PC. The application was created in Lua.
Cross - Draw
R - Show more tools
L - Faster cursor movement
D-Pad - Move within canvas
Analog - Move cursor/pen
Cross - Select main color
Circle - Select secondary color
- Make corrections of two major BUG:
- The crash images superior to a 512 * 512 pixel (finished),
- Filling for a surface too large (eventually).
- Also explore changing the file, it is more appropriate icon displays is compared to extension.
- Replace the LP by a HM which enables the slim compatibilite.
- Menu filter operations by the key triangle.
- Possibility to define a color transparency.
- Ability to deal with a color as the main color with alpha channel.
- Function text improved, the text is converted into selection.
- Symmetry horizontal /vertical on any image or a selection that has been copied but not yet pasted.
- Brush 3.
- Effect grid (you can adjust the width /height tiles).
- Ability to delete a selection (L + Square).
- Possibility to zoom in on a precise part of the image which removes the limit zoom (When the image is too big: select the area with the selection tool before zooming then start to return to the complete image).
- Addition of "Selection" tool.
- Addition of "Copy /Paste" tool.
- Amelioration of the keyboard DENZEL (adding capitalization and numbers).
- Amelioration of the interface.
- Function Paint Bucket finished cepandant the crash LP for an area too large, although the problem is set to the next version.
- Added tool "Insert Text" with the virtual keyboard DENZEL.
- Added tool "Draw a line".
- Added tool "Paint Bucket".
- Adding Installer Update.
- Carries fix for a scrolling bug that was originally reported over at the xtreamlua site.
- Adding functions file management (open /save).
- Denzel integrated keyboard (for backups).
- Adding to scroll when the image is larger than the frame.
- The function of connections to the Internet are also regler (even if it is unnecessary for the moment).
- New LOGO /BG by Pleaser.
- Author's website - http://www.shaolanweb.cs.cx (archived)