Citric Composer 3DS
|Author||Gota7 & Aqua-San|
Citric Composer is a collection by Gota7 and Aqua-San, that contains some useful tools for editing Wii U, 3DS and Switch sound files.
- Citric Composer Installer - An installer for the current version of Citric Composer, a WIP editor for B_SARs.
- Koopa Harmony (Bahp) - For editing koopa dance moves in NSMB2, and maybe other games that use bbid.
- Retsuko Sound Tool (Extractor/Injector) - For extracting and re-injecting files in a bfsar, bcsar, etc. Make sure the new files you want to add are less than or equal to the original files’ file size.
- Common Structures - Common structures found throughout the sounc archive and its sub-files.
- Sequences (SEQ):(bfseq, bcseq) - Sequences used to play SFX or music.
- Banks (BNK):(bfbnk, bcbnk) - Banks that contain instruments to use with sequences.
- Wave Archives (WAR):(bfwar, bcwar) - Wave archives used to store wave files.
- Groups (GRP):(bfgrp, bcgrp) - Groups used to store a variety of files.
- Waves (WAV):(bfwav, bcwav) - Waves that are used to play music and SFX.
- Binary Waves (BWAV):(bwav) - Waves that are used instead of streams in newer editions of the AAL library.
How To Import Streamed Music For 3ds, Wii U, and Switch (Gota7)
Aqua-San, Tools, Structure Docs Nintendo, Structure Docs Thealexbarney, Tools Soneek, Tools Libertyernie, Loop Panel Wexos, Structure Docs Steveice10, Structure Docs TiniVi, Structure Docs Hiccup, Structure Docs Xcution, Structure Docs Abood, Structure Docs.