Citra CXI Maker 3DS
|Citra CXI Maker|
Citra CXI Maker Convert is a progrom that can update your 3ds/cci/cia/cxi files to stripped, region-free, unencrypted cxi files for usage in Citra emulator.
This does not work with DLCs.
- Accepts 3ds, cci, cia and cxi files as input.
- Accepts folder as input for batch operation.
- Works with special characters in both path and file/folder names.
- If second input file is specified its exefs/romfs contents and exh are going to be merged into main file.
- Accepts drag-and-drop input onto script (drag by main file when main+update selected to merge them).
- Outputs cxi for use in Citra emulator.
- Output can be plain-stripped and logo-stripped (optional via config.ini).
- Output can be region-free patched (optional via config.ini).
- Output is unencrypted.
citra-cxi-maker <main-file> [<update-file>] citra-cxi-maker <main-folder>
Alternatively you can just drag-and-drop.
Caret character (^) in path/file names will break the script.
- Added batch support.
- Added configuration file.
- Made region lock and logo/plain removal optional and disabled by default.
- Added support for non-root-directory input locations.
- Added support for uppercase input file extensions.
- Added support for special characters in path/file names.
- Added updating support.
- Initial version.
- 3dstool - dnasdw
- ctrtool - neimod, 3DSGuy.
- xxd - Juergen Weigert.