From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Update 9/2/21: CartInstall is now deprecated. Please use GodMode9's builtin feature to install your cartridges.
An uncreatively named GodMode9 fork for installing 3DS cartridge games to the SD. This is now deprecated, please use GodMode9's builtin feature to install your cartridges.
Changes since the last release:
- Added EmuNAND support! I really had meant to do this a while ago, and forgot
- Fixed an alignment-related edge-case bug that would cause a crash on boot after installing in rare circumstances
- Switched to virtual mounting of DIFF partitions - this really has no use to the end user, but it's cool behind the scenes, I promise
- Decided system update jokes were getting old
- Everyone who contributed in any way to d0k3's GodMode9, as this is just a fork of it
- 3DBrew and all its editors, for being an essential resource in making this tool
- @BpyH64 for figuring out the CMACs on the '.cmd' files, without which this tool would not be possible
- @wwylele for reverse engineering and documenting the internal format of the 3DS's '.db' files, and for creating a tool that is able to modify those files, which was the inspiration for this tool's ability to modify those files from the arm9
- Everyone in crc on the Nintendo Homebrew Discord server who helped test this.