Cannon Fodder DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Cannon Fodder DS|
|Type||Action Strategy Shooter|
Cannon Fodder DS is based on Amiga classic game named Cannon Fodder. Guide a team of up to four soldiers through 72 levels of combat in this top-down action/strategy hybrid.
- All things from Amiga version
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
Control a squad of soldiers that must maneuver their way through different levels of enemy territory while completing the various mission objectives.
More information can be found here.
D-pad - the joystick (used to move cursor)
A - action (move, select)
B/R/L - fire
Select - display panel during game
Stylus - move cursor during game
- First public release
- change spacing for big font to keep text in screen
- add ending screen
- Fixe autofire with R key
- Add 9 pixels at bottom of panel
- Fix bug of panel priority
- Fix flickering pb of map scrolling
- Initial private release from Foxy source code
Wintermute for devkitpro and libnds (http://www.devkitpro.org)
Foxy for source code and beta tests