CTorrentPSP is a port of part of the Enhanced CTorrent to PSP coded by danzel.
It supports basic functions (No protocol encryption, https support, peer exchange, etc) and is set to a maximum of 20 peers due to the limitation of PSP networking stack.
This is an entry from the Neo Spring Coding Compo 2008 (PSP Applications, 3rd place).
- Connected Seeds/Connected Peers/Total Peers.
- Total Downloaded/Total Uploaded.
- Download Speed/Upload Speek.
- Percentage Complete (Total).
How to use
Put .torrent file in /torrents/ folder and run CTorrentPSP.
Choose the torrent to download, then select the Access point to connect to.
Wait for file to download.
Files are downloaded straight into the ctorrentpsp folder, developer advised not to download anything that will overwrite those files as it will probably fail.
Up/Down - Select item
Cross/Circle - Choose item
Up/Down - Scroll up/down
Left/Right - Scroll left/right
Download with torrents on PSP (phso9404cp)
Developed under M33 3.90-2, using PSPLINK, run under 3.xx Kernel. 1.5 not supported (could use the provided source code to make it work on 1.5 according to the author).
Tested on 3.90 M33 and 3.80 M33 successfully.
Downloads stop: This usually occurs when a download is going fast (~60k/s), the transfer stops and usually doesn't start up again. Either wait to see if it starts itself again or quit and restart CTorrentPSP.
The bitfield isn't saved to disk, as such when you quit and relaunch it has to rescan all of the files for complete chunks.
- Author's website - http://localhost.geek.nz/2008/03/18/ctorrentpsp-torrent-client-for-psp-obv
- Enhanced CTorrent - http://www.rahul.net/dholmes/ctorrent
- NeoFlash - https://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=4942.0