|Type||Other PC Utilities|
|Version||2.2 & 3|
|Source Only Download|
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
CDN-FX is a GUI for FunkyCIA2.
Note: This project is not longer maintained. Due to the new CDN restriction by Nintendo, this program no longer works.
- Show detailed info of your tickets from ticket.db.
- Sort every ticket to a Category and list them in a table.
- Displays Ticket info by getting information from the community.
- Search Function.
- Download Content from CDN Server.
- Creating CIAs from encTitleKeys.bin.
- Creating Tickets.
- Patch the Demo Play Count.
- Patch DLCs to unlock all content.
- Building CIA.
- Building CIAs out of raw content (Offline Mode).
- Set Default paths.
- Debug Mode.
Q. Do I need Python?
No, but you need Java 8.
Q. Why does it take some time to start?
If you have many default paths setted, it will take some time to load it.
Q. Why I can't download Systemtitles or Titles with ConsoleID ?
This is disabled by default, just enable it in the settings.
- Performance issue using the Search Function (Ticket Manager, Titledownloader).
- Clicking on "OK" on the Settings cause a lag.
- "raw" folder can't be deleted while the program is running.
- The x86/x32 have problems with the CIA creations (for some titles).
- Added: make_cdn_cia x32 and x64 version added.
- Added: 3DSDB support.
- Bugfix: Titledownloader [Manual] now ask for an output path.
- Removed: Updater.
- Removed: Activation lock.
- Removed: Need of Icon.key.
- Removed: Unessasary GUI Tabs / Stuff.
- Bugfix: Titles with more than 2100 MB can be downloaded.
- Bugfix: CIA creation fixed.
- Bugfix: Tickets(.tik) are 3kB big now.
- Added: Ticketmanager.
- Added: Icon support.
- Added: Titledownloader (auto/manual).
- Added: Database Viewer.
- Added: Ticket Generator.
- Removed: Custom XML support.
- Removed: 3dsdb support.
- Removed: "Show preinstalled game" button.
- Updated: Settings.
- Updated: CIA creation.
- Bugfix: "This CIA is invalid" bug has been fixed.
- Update: Updater shows now Changelog.
- Bugfix: .jar can now be renamed.
- Bugfix: Tickets are now displayed correctly.
- Updater added.
- Initial Release.
- Initial Pre-release.
- FunkyCIA2/FunKeyCIA - cearp.
- Testers - duwen, Xenosaiga, madridi4ever, ihaveamac, Cha0s Em3rald, Rohul1997.
- Custom XML - Cha0s Em3rald, Madridi, Jimmsu.
- Icon - alirezay.