From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Bunjalloo is a web browser for the Nintendo DS. It is free software under and active development. Already Bunjalloo can display simple pages, follow links and view images.
- Cookie and image support.
Extract the data folder and contents to the root of your SD card.
Extract the .nds file to the root of your SD Card.
DLDI patch the .nds file if your card needs it.
Start - Enter a URL
Up/Down - Scroll screen up and down
Left/Right - Scroll screen a page at a time
R - Move forwards in the history
L - Move backwards in the history
Stylus - Follow link, Enter data in forms, Press keys
- Updated to the latest devkitARM, libnds, libfat and libpng.
- Fix the updater that was broken in 0.7.7.
- Fix some layout randomness (on e.g config screen).
- Change the progress bar to be textless.
- Fix for occasional giant whitespaces.
- Use last-modified in cache calculations.
- Fix flashing when swapping from browser to keyboard.
- Show on-screen password fields with circles.
- Change the password field to use circles.
- Speed up scrolling.
- Performance improvements.
- Change to Okiwi font generation and rendering.
- Fix some major memory leaks.