From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Current release: 2.0.0
Boop is a C# implementation of the [servefiles.py from FBI](https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/tree/2.4.5/servefiles) and [remote_install_pc.py from Tinfoil](https://github.com/Adubbz/Tinfoil/blob/master/tools/remote_install_pc.py)
Boop is completely rewritten in C# and thus is snek friendly (No python needed).
Enough talk! Take me to the [download page!](https://github.com/miltoncandelero/Boop/releases/latest)
- Switch .nsp and 3DS .cia support!
- Easy to use GUI.
- Full Drag and Drop support.
- Multi-File Booping.
- We host using EmbedIO. (HTTP 2.0 supported!)
- Doesn't require administrator rights.
- Selecting an IP address if you are connected to multiple networks.
- Sneks (one with a top hat) looking after you.
Twice the version number, twice the amounts of consoles supported, twice the amounts of sneks, twice the fun!
- Added support for Tinfoil on Nintendo Switch (Thanks to @Adubbz for his patience)
- New and improved http 2.0 server implementation (EmbedIO)
- Full support for crazy characters in the names. (Including emojis!)
- A bit of UI redesigning and cosmetics.
- ANOTHER SNEK!!! AND THIS HAS A TOP HAT!!!
- I will use this spot to thank the hacking community on 3ds and switch. I know this program could be done 1000 times better in other languages, platforms, graphics and a lot of improvement. This is what I can do to give back to the community and if you think you can make a better Boop by all means do.
Become a friend of the snek <3