From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Blox is a puzzle game made with DS Game Maker. The project offers 6 levels for free users and a Pro version (paid version) that has 10 level and additional features.
- Automatic update via WiFi (Menu> Update).
- Download levels via WiFi (Menu> Levels).
- Multiplayer via multicardplay (Menu> Multi).
- Level Creator for Pro users.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card.
To use the levels (.blx) put them somewhere on your flashcard and go to Menu> Play.
You can download levels on the Levels page of the official site.
Currently, there are 6 levels for free version and ability to create new level (only Pro version can load them).
Working with Wood 1.28 and 1.29 on the R4i Gold, and in AKAIO 1.8.6 in an Acekard 2i (HW81).
The game doesn't work properly in an emulator.
- Level creation now available in free version, only pro users can load levels.
- Official website - http://www.blox-ds.co.cc (archived)
- DS Game Maker - https://web.archive.org/web/20110627201550/http://dsgamemaker.com/dsgmforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1607 http://dsgamemaker.com/dsgmforum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1607] (archived)