BRSTM-BCSTM Conversion Tool 3DS
|BRSTM/BCSTM/BFSTM Conversion Tool|
BRSTM/BCSTM/BFSTM Conversion Tool is an audio to BRSTM converter.
It uses froggestspirit's and soneek's converters for BRSTM -> BCSTM/BFSTM conversion.
- Full sampling rate control.
- Automatic sampling rate to limit the output to 3.3 MB (or whatever you want).
- Precise loop control.
- GNU/Linux (32 and 64 bit), Windows and PlayOnMac support.
Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Zorin OS, LXLE, etc:
- Extract the archive of the GNU/Linux version.
- Install install-dependencies.deb (not needed if you have Wine and SoX installed).
- Double-click on BRSTMConversionTool.
- Extract the archive of the GNU/Linux version
- Install wine, sox, libqt5widgets5, libqt5gui5, libqt5core5a and optionally, libsox-fmt-all and php7.0-cli (on older distros install php5-cli instead).
- Double-click on BRSTMConversionTool
- Extract the archive of the Windows version using 7-Zip or a similar tool to a directory that does not contain spaces.
- If you want MP3 support (though it is recommended to lossless sources instead), put libmad-0.dll into tools\sox.
- Double-click on BRSTMConversionTool.exe. If you have any issues, try running it as administrator by right-clicking on it and selecting "Run as administrator" instead.
- If you have trouble converting MP3 files, try converting them to 44100 Hz, 2 channels FLAC or WAV first.
- Please run the Windows version with PlayOnMac.
Supported Audio Formats
8svx aif aifc aiff aiffc al amb amr-nb amr-wb anb au avr awb caf cdda cdr cvs cvsd cvu dat dvms f32 f4 f64 f8 fap flac fssd gsm gsrt hcom htk ima ircam la lpc lpc10 lu mat mat4 mat5 maud mp2 mp3 nist ogg paf prc pvf raw s1 s16 s2 s24 s3 s32 s4 s8 sb sd2 sds sf sl sln smp snd sndfile sndr sndt sou sox sph sw txw u1 u16 u2 u24 u3 u32 u4 u8 ub ul uw vms voc vorbis vox w64 wav wavpcm wv wve xa xi
BRSTM -> BCSTM/BFSTM conversion: the new file will be saved in the same folder as the original one.
You will notice that if you use the automatic quality ("Limit bytes to: ") the conversion will be slower. You can set the "Precision" to a higher value if you have a slow CPU.
- The second time you convert an audio to BRSTM in the same instance of the tool, it will use the sampling rate used for the file before.
- Mono input not supported.
- The interface freezes and shows no progress until the conversion is done.
- (GNU/Linux) If sox is missing, the user will not be prompted and the conversion will fail.
- (Windows) The path of the program must not contain spaces in order for soneek's converter to work.
- BRSTM -> BFSTM converter and alternate BRSTM -> BCSTM converter.
- Volume boost.
- Multithreading always enabled.
- (GNU/Linux) Native file manager.
- (GNU/Linux) Check if a program is missing and prompt the user to install it.
- Much faster conversion if auto-quality is enabled! (approximation can be disabled in Options).
- Support for Windows.
- Slight differences in the interface.
- Fixed error dialog.
- Fixed disabled loop.