|Converter & Demo Download|
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
viDeoconverterS is a converter that allows you to apply AVI videos in your NDS homebrew using PALib.
It was in the 6th position at the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006.
How to use:
- Modify the file convert.bat: modify Data/chevalier by the name of your .avi file.
- The parameter: -f is the fps (16 is good), -x and -y are the sizes of the video (256*192 is the size of your screen), -c is the compressage (GOOD, AVERAGE or BAD).
- You obtain one .h file and 1 or more .vid files.
- Put your .vid files and your .h file.
- Do build.bat and GBFSinclude.bat. and you will obtain your file.
Using the videos in a homebrew:
- Use PA_InitGBFS(); and use PA_LoadMultiVidGBFS(s8 idfile); with the id of the .h file.
- You must to be in 16 bit mode to use the video: PA_Init16bitBg(1, 3); or PA_Init16bitBg(0, 3);