ASCIIJump is a clone of Geometry Dash in plain text for the 3DS.
- Beautiful main menu.
- Coming soon message for unmade levels.
- R & L buttons work on the menu as well as Circle Pad and D-Pads.
- Speed is the same as Geometry Dash (11 squares per second).
- Jump is the same as Geometry Dash (3*4 jump area).
- Easy level implementation in the code with simple ASCII characters and a define function.
- Percentage scores (they do not save to the scores file, though).
- Cube customization (you can't save the cube you have, so you have to change it each play).
- Press Y to access the menu.
Drop the 3dsx/cia/elf file into the destination, and place the data folder next to your executable.
If there is no data folder, make it like specified below. Here is the directory structure:
Root |-3ds/ | |-ASCIIJump/ | | |-ASCIIJump3DS.3dsx/elf/cia | | |-(ASCIIJump3DS.smdh) | | |-data/ | | | |-scores.txt | | | |-cube.txt | | | |-(background-loop.bin) | | | |-(level.bin)
- Square Cube (B).
- Lined Cube (D).
- Small Spike (x).
- Big Spike (X).
- Spike Grid (s).
- Top half-cube (-) and bottom half-cube (_).
- Slopes (/ and ) (does not have collision detection ATM).
- C means not complete.
- F means level end.
- Space means air block.
The music is not working yet.