From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||3.10 (11 Aug 2010)|
AIP (Spanish), also referred as Auto Installer Plugins, is a homebrew application made by moikop that automatically installs plugins on your PSP, without the need to edit your files manually.
This was one of the contest entries for the Scenery Beta 2010 (PSP Applications).
The program has a file browser to locate the plugins, choose the plugin and the application will install, activate the plugin and ready for you to use.
First, select the plugin that you want to install from the file explorer.
Then choose to install the plugin in either: VSH (to use on XMB), GAME (to use in game) or POPS (to use in PSX games). Confirm to begin the installation process.
Once the plugin is installed, exit to XMB and it will be ready for you to use.
L - Shows what each button does in the installer
R - Exit, Go to XMB
D-Pad - Browse the file explorer
Start - Show credits
Install plugins options:
Cross - Install the plugin in VSH
Square - Install in GAME
Triangle - Install the plugin in POPS
Circle - Confirm, Proceed
- Added support for any type of file.
- O button disabled due to incompatibility reasons.
- A failsafe system has been added. Upon launch, it checks for any type of bug that - could cause the application to crash.
- Optimized the installation system on PSPs with a damn board.
- If the AIP folder is not found on the Memory Stick simply, instead of giving an error, by default it will search the root ("ms0:/").
- Improved the exit system (Pressing R).
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- Added support for PSP's with a cursed board.
- Improved the installation system.
- Improved internal code.
- Added credits.
- Fixed various bugs.
- In this new version, the function of the square and circle buttons has been exchanged.
- Added file recognition system. *
- Recognizes "* .prx", "* .ini", "* .cfg" and "* .txt". By pressing any of the above mentioned controls , these files will be copied to the seplugins folder.
- Initial release.
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/aip