This is a program for converting videos to the 3DS, based on the findings by spinal_cord. It can convert both 3D and 2D videos (3D videos in either top-bottom or side-by-side formats).
Note: This software has been discontinued.
- Source Video - Choose the video you want to convert.
- Video Folder - Folder to place converted video in (e.g. 3DS video folder).
- Format - Type of 3D video, or 2D video.
- Quality - Quality (31 is lowest, 1 is max).
- Advanced... - Show advanced options (replace Quality with Bitrate & FPS).
- Bitrate - Bitrate of converted video.
- Framerate - Framerate of converted video.
Note: The included ffmpeg.exe is 32-bit. If you have a 64-bit CPU, you may want to replace it.
- Fixed: Simple Mode now rounds down the original framerate to the nearest integer and uses a maximum of 30 fps by BelowZero.
- Fixed problem with Progressbars when the program was canceled before.
- Fixed MsgBox prompt in Simple Mode.
- Simple Mode now takes over the original framerate to a max of 30 fps by BelowZero.
- Conversion of very short Testfiles works correctly now by BelowZero.
- Added choice of the duration of the test file option by BelowZero.
- Added media infos by BelowZero.
- Added test file option by BelowZero.
- Added several audio options by BelowZero.
- Enabled upscaling of video framerate by BelowZero.
- Added keep aspect ratio option by amzg.
- Improved progress bars by BelowZero.
- GUI rewrite by amzg.
- Mirrored input option fixed by amzg.
- Progress bars added by BelowZero and amzg.
- New error if destination folder has spaces.
- GUI is disabled while converting.
- Added mirrored input option.
- Added option for 480x240 resolution (default is still 400x240).
- More bug fixes (thanks to amzg, xxNathanxx and Guy.brush at GBATemp).
- Remembers video folder.
- Source tidied a bit.
- Fix splitting 3D video (thanks to Stylpe at GBATemp).
- Fixing (some of) the bugs of v0.2.
- Added auto-splitting of files.
- Added "Advanced..." options.
- Fixed bugs of v0.1.
- Initial release.