From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
- Native code, which allows us to have...
- ... up to 380% speed increase from CHMM2
- but most importantly, no references to ErmanSaying
- ZIP support (ignores invalid ZIPs)
- BGM preview support (CHMM is usually hit or miss with this one)
- Instant theme preview
- Fullscreen preview
- QR Code reader
- Install without BGM
- Theme shuffle
- Theme dumping
- Multilingual (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish available)
Dependencies & Building
- DevkitARM r46
masterbranch of ctrulib
nextbranch of ctrulib
- Latest version of sf2dlib
- Latest version of sftdlib
- Latest version of sfillib
- zlib, libpng, libjpeg-turbo, freetype, libogg, and tremor from 3ds-portlibs (https://github.com/javimadgit/3ds_portlibs/ recommended)
make to build the 3DSX, CIA, and ZIP files,
make run to build & run on Citra. A debug build with debugging symbols will be built by default, append
DEBUG=0 to the make command to build a production build.
- People at Nintendo Homebrew discord #dev channel (especially MarcusD)
- DevkitPro contributors
- ctrulib contributors
- xerpi for sf2dlib and sftdlib
- ZetaDesigns for German translation
- theheroGAC for Italian translation
- Jubash for Portuguese translation
- Ann0ying for Russian translation
- umbjolt for Spanish translation
This software is unlicensed as it already breaks the original license set on the software by ErmanSaying 3DSThemeManager This is the first release of 3DSThemeManager - the fork of Themely that has all ErmanSayin branding removed. It will overwrite your existing installation of Themely. 3DSThemeManager is a rebranded version of Themely v1.3.1 which was the last open source release.
- New banner New icon New bootup logo (No 5 seconds looking at a "byErman" on black)
- Changed "Scanning Themes" texture (shown very briefly after bootup logo)
- Changed all 3dsthem.es references to ThemePlaza Removed all "byErman"
Doesn't violate GPLv3 License which is active on Themely v1.3.1 byFavna Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience QR Code for FBI: