Usagi 3DS Theme Editor
|Usagi 3DS Theme Editor|
Usagi 3DS Theme Editor is a WPF Based, Theme Editor for Nintendo 3DS (+.Net Library).
- Usagi Theme Editor:
- Live (Animated) Preview - Supporting all Render Modes and Frame Types for both Screens.
- Colored and Textured Application/Folder Icons on the Preview.
- Animated Cursor on the Preview.
- Image Palette - Pick colors from up to 20 colors from the top and bottom images most used colors.
- BGM Preview (preview only, to generate the BGM.BCSTM, you may use the YATA+ Converter or similar alongside this application).
- Image Dithering.
- Available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (by dsoldier), Italian (by RayFirefist), French (by Kerouz).
- ThemeEditor Common:
- LZ11 De/Compression.
- Texture Encoding/Decoding.
- Image Data Operations: Dithering, Blitting, Rotating, Palette Generation, Grayscale.
- Theme Reading/Writing.
Usagi Theme Editor
- .Net Framework 4.5.
- Windows Operating System (WPF doesn't work under Mono. However there are some markup languages which do, you can try to fork and port it).
|Image Palette||Select colors from the (up to) 20 most used colors on the Top/Bottom Screen Background Images.|
|Animated Live Preview||See Changes in Realtime, Animation is Toggleable.|
|BGM Preview||Preview Only, No BCSTM Conversion Support.|
|Exports Preview Image||Upon Exporting, preview.png will be generated.|
|Image Dithering||Reduced Banding, Bayer8x8 Ordered, Example (2x Nearest Neighbor).|
|Top Screen Render Modes||None, Solid Color, Solid Color & Texture, Texture.|
|Bottom Screen Render Modes||None, Solid Color, Texture.|
|Top Screen Frame Types||Fixed, Slow/Fast Scroll.|
|Bottom Screen Render Modes||Fixed, Slow/Fast Scroll, Flip/Bounce Tiled.|
|Bottom Screen UI Elements||Folder and Icon Borders, Solid Color and Textured.|
|Experimental CWAV Manager||Add Sound Effects to your themes, optional support for ctr_WaveConverter (Required for Wav Conversion).|
|SMDH Generation||Loads/Creates info.smdh file for CHMM2.|
|Theme Sender||Sends Themes over Network to CHMM2.|
|Localization||English, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (by dsoldier), Italian (by RayFirefist), French (by Kerouz).|
Requires: .NET Framework 4.5.
ThemeEditor Common is an object Oriented, Standalone Library for Handling the Theme Files.
Built from the Ground Up in a Object Oriented manner, you may use this for your own projects that require Loading/Editing the Theme files, without rewriting the wheel.
- Bleeds Proper Image.
- Perform Edge-Bleeding upon non POT image Import.
- Fade-Out not present images drop-zone (highlight set images).
- Import/Export Colors and Flags to a Text File.
- Allow Changing Default (New) Theme (place a file named default_body_lz.bin on the application root).
- Fixed images not being auto-resized when dropped instead of loaded from menu
- Added Support for dropping .bin files in the Left Panel Area (Tabs)
- Added Quick Image Toolbar in the Right Panel Area (Preview): Allows dropping of image files on their respective buttons, as well as clicking to fire the File Browser Dialog. Screen Panels are no longer drop targets.
- Fixes Folder mode Preview Item Position.
- Added Rotating 3D Folder on Top Screen (Visible under "Folder" Mode).
- Fixed #8 | Improved the pattern (Solid Color Texture) preview, should also yield correct previews and outputs now.
- Added Shadow Positions for Folder Back Arrow and Open Software Button.
- Added a few previously missing Colors.
- And some core changes.
- Halley Comet Software - vgmstream - BGM Preview.
- Reisyukaku - YATA - LZ11 De/Compression, Texture Decoding.
- kwsch - pk3DS - LZ11 De/Compression.
- Barubary - DSDecmp - LZ11 De/Compression.
- 3DBrew WIKI - WIKI - File Formats Specification.