3DS-Pong is a port of the arcade game Pong for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Extremely local multiplayer. Play with your friend on the same 3DS.
- Single player by enabling AI mode.
- Increasing difficulty. Ball slowly gets faster every time you hit it.
- Screenshots. Special thanks to StapleButter.
- Scorekeeping so you can actually compete with your friend, or count the number of times you got screwed over by a computer. Whatever floats your boat.
- 3D. Slide that 3D slider out and observe as your paddles extend outward.
Copy the 3dspong folder containing both .3dsx and .smdh to the 3ds folder of your SD card (see below). Then run it with Homebrew Launcher.
Root |-3ds/ | |-3dspong/ | | |-3dpong.3dsx | | |-3dspong.smdh
You can switch between 2-player and AI mode at anytime.
Player 1 (default) is on the left and Player 2 is on the right.
When you enable AI mode, the second player will turn blue.
A - Serve ball (default to P1)
X/B - Move paddle up/down (P2)
Circle Pad/D-Pad - Move paddle up/down (P1)
Select - Enable CPU
Start - Return to launcher
L+R - Screenshot (ball turns cyan if successful, or magenta if it doesn't)
- Initial release.