2048-3D is a 2048 clone for the 3DS, which is a single-player sliding block puzzle game designed by Italian web developer Gabriele Cirulli.
Available in 3DSX and CIA formats.
- CIA - Install the .cia with the CIA manager of your choice.
- 3DSX - Use the .3dsx provided with the Homebrew Launcher.
The game's objective is to slide numbered tiles on a grid to combine them to create a tile with the number 2048.
However, one can continue to play the game after reaching the goal, creating tiles with larger numbers.
Every tile is a power of 2. Move the tiles with numbers, if they collide and have the same value they merge into a double of the first value.
D-Pad/Circle Pad/C-Stick - Move tiles
X - Restart game
Start - Exit back to launcher (probably hb_meu)
[3DS] 2048-3D - 2048 for 3DS (DarkFlare)
- luigoalma was kind enough to update 2048-3D to the latest ctrulib version for all to enjoy.
- As cia/3ds build do not need a newer version to function you will have to download 1.0.0 if you want to use those builds.
- Fully playable, still needs some graphical polish. Maybe other board sizes?
Jasper Peters (MrJPGames) full game (gfx, code, etc).
Darrin Lin (Fancymans) Updating to the latest ctrulib (as of 15-8-15).