Yuki FM 3DS
Yuki FM is a file manager being made with Lua Player Plus. The homebrew is based on ORGANIZE3D, it has some basic functions and is suited for normal use.
- Built-in updater.
- Basic file browsing.
- File Unzipping and copy/pasting.
- Theme engine.
- CIA Installing.
- 3DSX Launching.
- Lua script loading.
- Viewing extdata.
Available as 3DSX, 3DS and CIA.
The building is made possible through a
make script, meaning you need to have
make installed and in your path.
If you already use devkitArm then you are good to go.
make build) to get your binaries in the build directory
build 3dsx and
build cia are also available in case not all binaries need to be built.
You can also use
make clean to remove all built files.
Keyboard not working in newer builds of lpp 3ds.
- Rinnegatamante for Lua Player Plus, lpp-3ds and ORGANIZE3D as it uses some (mostly) of his code.
- ihavemac for YAFM As it utulizes some of his code.
- astronautlevel2 for the proper updating screen as used in StarUpdater 3DS.
- Wolvan for the nightlies.
- Official website - https://hikiruka.github.io/Yuki-FM
- GitHub - https://github.com/skiptirengu/Yuki-FM
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-yuki-fm-3ds-file-manager-written-in-lua.439394