Yeti3D - Yeti PSP
|Yeti3D - Yeti|
Yeti3D is a pure PSP port of Yeti3D that is not dependent on SDL, it contains the source and compiled eboot. It was later renamed to Yeti-PSP (according to developer the updated version had not been realeased).
- The current viewport is 120x80 pixels, 15bit.
- All textures are 64x64 8bit.
- Textures are converted to 15bit via a pre-calculated lighting LUT.
- Polygons can be any convex shape. Only squares are currently used.
- Each vertex is described as X, Y, Z, U, V and brightness.
- The renderer uses 24:8 fixed point maths.
- Polygons are clipped in 3D space using 45 degree planes. Distance to plane calculations therefore use only additions and subtractions.
- Polygon edges are clipped using one divide and 6 multiplies.
- 4 clipping planes are used. No front plane is required. No back plane is used.
- No per-span clipping is used. Fixed point errors are hidden offscreen.
It comes with 2 versions:
- EBOOT.PBP - Regular version that runs smoothly.
- FAST_EBOOT.PBP - Essentially the same but without the restrictions of sceDisplayWaitVblankStart.
- Author's website - https://be2003.wordpress.com/2007/04/28/yeti3d-port