XMid NITRO NDS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|XMid NITRO NDS|
XMid is a MIDI player for both NDS and GBA.
- 16 note polyphony (on both GBA and DS).
- Assembler optimized sound mixing (GBA only).
- Assembler written sound code (GBA/DS).
- GBA: ~5KB EWRAM, ~2KB IWRAM.
- DS: ~0.7KB ARM7 RAM, ~3KB main RAM.
- Four music players, to allow special effect "songs".
- No timers used on DS (timer 0 used on GBA).
Included are the sources for the conversion tools, and demos, along with all executables and sound data (including Midi files and raw sound data + config file).
A - Play song
B - Stop song
Up/Down - Select song