From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||X-Soft 10.0, XSoft Plus 1.0|
|[10.0 XSoft Plus Download]|
A shell homebrew has an interchangeable skins environment, tester buttons, games, etc. It has 100% original graphics, reminiscent XP style but with its own personality.
It participated in the Scenery Beta 2009, ranked 2nd.
A plug-in, the X-Soft Plus, is available. It is a "plugin" that triggers new features: It lets user to change nicks XSoft (without modifying the DS).
There is an additional an icon on the desktop folder to launch XSoft Plus (goes to the boot / NDS / xsoftplus.nds, if there is no homebrew does not load).
Options in XSoft passwords unlockables looking, an option allows user to add a password, otherwise, change the number of own goals from the penalty spot in the last 999 and that allows you to put pace score of 999.
Stylus - full control of homebrew
Tested on: FlashCard M3 Real with firmware 4.2c
- FlashCard Edge with 1.4 firmware
- Flashcard EZFlash Vi with firmware 1.90
- Improvements across the base of homebrew.
- Improved some icons.
- Functional chronometer, now you can start, pause and "despausarlo" (pressing the Play resets too).
- Intro bar has a more fluid movement.
- Save a sound that was recorded in the recorder and load anytime (reproduced in the same way).
- Improved drawing system, among other things now has more colors.
- Now the alarm does not sound with normal sound, if not throw an annoying sound and repeated for 10 seconds, which will tell you better.
- Now when you save a text also save the position of the last letter, which when loaded, you will keep writing where you left off.
- Improved penalty in itself and in which we must keep up, now include the ability to save as many points you got and at logoff or restart save, each time you complete the max score, the score will max points Your sacastes.
- Compatible with Xsoft Plus.