Wubly PSP is a port of the Wubly game by Chococino. Initially developed by Jesse Venbrux in 2004 for PC, Wubly is a fast paced action game which is similar to Canabalt with Dance Dance Revolution mixed in.
This game takes place on the planet of the Ubly's, where you will control a Ubly named Wubly throughout the entire game.
The objective is to recover all the Ubly rings to save the planet of Ubly's and defeat Xubly, an evil Ubly.
D-Pad - Move through options
L - Return to the previous menu
Cross - Select option, Advance (during introduction)
D-Pad Up - Skip
D-Pad Left - Cancel
D-Pad Down - High Jump
Cross - Touch the red ring (at the end of the level)
The Options at the menu screen does not work.
- Cleaning General of the code.
- Fixed all bugs.
- Now all menu options are accessible [except the options option].
- Added music [although in future versions the quality will be improved].
- Added tutorial.
- Now the game has two levels [of the tutorial].
- Mini game added [is hidden].
- The game has an introduction.
- Now when using the pad to the right when playing an ubly ring, wubly will increase its speed for a short time.
- ICON0 and PIC1 improved.
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/wubly-psp