From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||Slot2 r85, WiFi r72|
|[Slot2 r85 and Wifi r72 Download]|
Wooddumper is a Nintendo DS Dumping Tool. A light-speed transfer of data, and the possibility to check the data with db.
This is a tool that can dump problematic (512 byte data buffer) cards with correct full header (previously FF-filled/replicated/undumpable). It performs the same as patched FTPd.
- Slot 2 version - Put rom to a Microsd and it saves the rom to a slot 2 card.
- WiFi version - This is a FTP server app. It waits for connection from FTP client (supports passive transfer mode) or common Internet browsers (tested with Firefox and IE8).
Server IP address is displayed on NDS top screen. It expects connection on port 21, login/pass can be anything. Resume is supported.
Client disconnection is required for changing card to be dumped.
- "Jam with the Band" dumping fixed.
- Backup dumping in wifi version.
- lwIP updated to 1.4.0.
- Can conect to AP with hidden SSID.
- Many other wifi improvements and fixes.
TrashMan, WRG, Sir VG and Caravan.