From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||ericgies (Eric Giesselbach)|
This software changes the Nintendo DS Lite into a Walkie-Talkie. Use a "SLOT-1" device to run this software (tested with a R4DS card)
If there is only one SLOT-1 card available then swap the card after starting Walkie-Talkie. The software doesn't access the card after startup.
Talking is limited to two persons at a time, and the Wifi connection limits the operational range to 10 meters inside a building to 30 meters in the open.
0.3 17 Nov 2008 00:17
- Minor feature enhancements
- Release Notes: This release adds a shared drawing board, and fixes an issue with interrupt blocking causing audio sample loss.
- Fixed lost audio samples
- Added a shared drawing board
0.2 10 Nov 2008 01:15
- Major bugfixes
- Release Notes: Bugs in audio synchronization have been removed. This results in better synchronization and less packet loss.
0.1 03 Nov 2008 00:56
- Initial freshmeat announcement