Virtual Game Maker DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Virtual Game Maker DS|
|[vgmds and vgrds Download]|
Virtual Game Maker DS is an application to create your own RPG games on the DS. It is made with PAlib.
This latest version comes with the ability to create a newgame folder to create your own games. The download also includes a demo Zelda game. The application is also getting its own tutorial and new resources available from the official website.
Tutorial can be found here.
- A Zelda Demo (full gameplay like Zelda 3).
- With the demo, will be released a common event and some ennemies models -> that is a Zelda battle system, easily importable (just import the common event and create or import enemies in the game).
- conditions in IF: "TOUCHING CLONE OF MODEL XXXX" and [NOT] TOUCHED BY STYLUS for a full DS-style gameplay.
- Gravity activable for hero and events -> mario-like games.
- New VGMDS "Aqua" Theme.
- All bugs are now fixed.
- Author's website - http://globoeil.fr/vgmds/index.htm (archived)